Hard core racing and boxing fans rejoice! We are auctioning off a glove signed by Jeff Horn and a shirt signed by Scott McLaughlin, Fabian Coulthard, Dick Johnson and John Bowe as part of our fundraising efforts for this year’s One Day to Conquer Cancer event.
What is the One Day to Conquer Cancer Event?
On the 20th of August, we’ll be joining thousands of other Brisbane folk in walking 25km / riding 100km through the city. As the date looms closer, we need your help to reach our fundraising goal of $13,500.
Did you know…
- One in two Queenslanders will develop cancer in their lifetime.
- Prostate cancer is the most common form of cancer diagnosed in men.
- Breast cancer is the most common form of cancer diagnosed in women.
- Lung cancer is the biggest killer in both men and women.
- Queensland has one of the highest growth rates of cancer in the world.
How do I get the signed shirt and glove?
If you’re with us in believing these statistic needs to change, please join us and donate however much you can spare. Or jump over to our live auction to purchase a signed Team Penske Racing Shirt. More of a boxing fanatic? We are also auctioning off a glove signed by the legendary Jeff Horn.
Where does the money go?
All of the money we raise will go directly to the RBWH Foundation. Money raised will be used by the hospital to invest in the most qualified people, research, new technologies and equipment to achieve the Diamond Standard of Comprehensive Cancer Care.
Hopefully, one day soon will be the day we find a cure.
Want to know how else you can get involved – contact our team today!